[Wolves] off topic: vote for this band

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 11:08:47 UTC 2008

2008/9/9  <roundyz at hotmail.ru>:

> 2008/9/9 Kris Douglas :
>

>> This list is also a social list for linux users... It's not just all
>> linux, alsorts gets discussed here.
>>

> Very true and long may it remain this way :-) that's what being part
> of a Linux community is after all.  We're not solely interested in
> Linux but other things too.  As long as the list doesn't go too far
> off topic or strays into less Linux topics than anything else then the
> occasional OT post is acceptable.
>
> Don't let's get turning into one of those awful communities where some
> idiot who doesn't have a life jumps on anybody who dares mention
> anything that is not about Linux.  <snip>
>
> Hope your not calling me an idiot ;)

Of course I am...aren't we all ;-)  No, it was a generalisation.  Like
many others I fear, I've had the sharp and barbed tongue from many
otherwise very knowledgable Linux users simply because I dared to
stray off topic.  I've even had it for asking a simple question about
Linux.  That's the reason I left the official SuSE mailing list.