[Wolves] EeePC900

Simon C. Burke simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 10:59:47 UTC 2008

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, Dave Morley wrote:

>>> I get 3-3.5 hours out of it which is pretty similar to the rest :)
>>>

>> Oh, that's not so bad then. Does it have a VGA out port?
>>
>> David.
>
> It has 1 sd card port for drive extension, it has a multi card reader, 3
> usb ports, audio out/in, vga out, kingston lock  and a really nice
> screen at 1024X600.  Anything else you'll have to go to the
> manufacturers website :)

They are fairly nice boxes, I'm currently getting one for the other half
as she seems to now be more familure with Linux than windows (which is
mostly my fault). That includes basic administration also.

I wasnt aware of the SD slot though until now *ponders*

Regards,
Simon B.

simonb at geek-web.co.uk

"War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength." George Orwell -
1984