[Wolves] EeePC900

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Fri Sep 26 11:16:12 UTC 2008

Dave Morley wrote:
>> Acer Aspire One - 512MB Ram, 8GB SSD I think, bluetooth but only £200
>> from PC World, runs modified Fedora called and looks great Linpus Linux
>> Lite. I played with one and really liked it.
>>
>> Ad
>
> I got this one for testing purposes due to the fact it was the cheapest.
> It has no Bluetooth but is a fantastic little machine for the money :)

Yeah sorry, this was another typo, the world 'bluetooth' originally had
the word 'no' in front of it.

Likewise "runs modified Fedora called and looks great Linpus Linux Lite"
was arranged differently while I was composing. That's what you get for
trying to look busy while composing personal mail in work time.

Ad