[Wolves] Call to all Members

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Apr 29 15:46:16 UTC 2009

Adam Sweet wrote:
> <fight club>His name is Dave Morley. His name is Dave Morley. His name
> is Dave Morley</fight club>
>
> (People who have no idea what I'm on about can ignore my unfair personal
> campaign to make Morley identify himself by his real name>

Actually I did originally put his real name in then being the lazy git I
am I realised I could drag and drop 90% of the links I needed hence the
reason its all user names :-(

I'd have prefered real names, actually its an interesting point I have
loads of friends (OK I paid them to be) on IRC some I've known for years
yet haven't the foggiest what their real names are :-/

>> 2. Under the section *Distributions Used*  in the About section of your
>> profile please use this code: <p><a
>> href="http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/node/80">Archlinux</a> <a
>> href="http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/node/80">openSUSE</a></p>
>>

> Done.

Yeah, in a bleedin list view! Tut typical, look how much scroll usage
you've increased you could've put em in a line, huff.

> Oh. I better remove the BSDs then :) (That's a joke, I've been using
> OpenBSD for at least 3 weeks and avoiding FreeBSD at work for over a year.)

BSD? Bloody Stupid Distro? :-P
> I think we can all accept that this mail is largely pointless but idle
> hands...

Idle hands? Sheesh some of us can do a full time job while giving up
time to a Lug website.