[Wolves] Ubuntu 9.04

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Apr 30 09:52:59 UTC 2009

2009/4/30 Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk>:

>  On my Fujitsu Li1718 laptop everything
> "Just Works", - the first time ever! no more building customised
> drivers.

Same here on a HP/Compaq laptop.  All the extra buttons, the video
card, the wireless everything I use just worked out of the box, very
impressive.

Actually there was one problem it gave priority to my ethernet card
over the wireless but that was a 10 minute fix but would have proved
tricky to somebody without prior experience if this was their only
machine.   Other than that it's been flawless.

sparkes

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - blog zx-81.com