[Wolves] Any clever Ideas???

Octavio Augusto Sánchez Velázquez netzsooc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:30:03 UTC 2009

Thanx, the problem is almost solved with the link you send me, yes it is
some thing with my xorg.conf. The only thing that stills not going ok is
the desktop effects (the deffault effects that come in ubuntu) I tried
to change it in System>Preferences>Appearence Visual effects, from none
to normal, and it gives me this message of "The Desktop effects were
unable to be activated" (is a translation actually it says "No se han
podido activar los efectos de escritorio") I have looked for
xorg.conf.bak and it does exist, I made
sudo cp /etc/X11/xorg.conf.bak /etc/X11/xorg.conf
then
sudo reboot
but still being the same thing... why?