[Wolves] Exim/Imap/Thunderbird filter anoyance.

Wayne waynelists at machx.co.uk
Fri Dec 11 21:02:39 UTC 2009

Hi Adam,

Think you on the right track with Dovecot being the culprit, unfort I
decided to delete filters on two machines and leave a desktop on to do
filtering
so i can't test a couple of settings in dovecot.conf.

One refers to caching in memory to save on disk writes - so if the other
filter chimes in before the write has been done, that could be it still in
the mail folder unmoved.

Cheers

Wayne