[Wolves] OT a little - australia online bookshop offer

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:20:17 UTC 2009

hope this useful for someone out there? I am sure everyone has been
horrified with the bush fires in australia. I am glad that my cousins
are safe.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/337970/5-web-development-ebooks-for-the-pr/
QUOTED BELOW FROM iceblue15's post on hotdeals.

Choose any 5 books (in PDF format) and pay for just 1.
Thats $149.75 worth of SitePoint books for just $29.95.
100% of the proceeds from this sale will be donated to victims of the
recent Australian bushfires.

Titles Include:

The Principles of beautiful web design
The Photoshop Anthology
Everything you know about CSS is wrong
The Art and Science of CSS
The Art and Science of Javascript
The PHP Anthology
The Flash Anthology

...and many more.

Great chance to learn something new and to help out the Bush Fire relief.

The price is $29.95 which works out just over £21 at the time of writing.

Ends Friday 13th.

Edit: Just checked, cost me £21.33 using Paypal. Obviously this will
vary with current conversion rates