[Wolves] Postfix transport issue.

Simon B. simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 12:31:32 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

Im still lurking here, and occasionally asking questions.

Anyway, I'm hoping there is a postfix expert somewhere that can help me.

I'm setting up a mail server but there is one odd requirement.

I need to set up a transport rule/entry (in /etc/postfix/transport), in
the format of 'domain smtp:nexthop'.

The one issue I have is that the nexthop requires authentication.

If the next hop was to relay for all domains no problem at all (that can
mostly be done in the main.cf) but as its just for one domain its a bit
painful.

The nexthop is not managed by me and hence I cant change any
configuration there.

--
Thanks,

Simon.