[Wolves] I really hate Zen Cart (Rant)

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Feb 24 17:18:51 UTC 2009

Hi All

So I installed Easy Populate (As per advice) yeah right the install.sql
file is broken, searched the forum and enjoyed the two pages of screams
for help on the same subject without any answers for the poor saps on
there with broken shops.

Looked on Mr Google and found the fix (An hour later) logged back in and
"Where the F is CSV?" back to Zen Carts website installed yet another
module to get CSV log back into shop, download all products (So we can
see how the tables are laid out ready for importing)

"What the F is that mess?"
I cant see my poor admin girl being able to add products to that
per-say, true I suppose she could copy cells above and then edit the
details but it would be just as quick to Manually add the products.

Stupid pile of amoeba's vomit!
Did I tell you I really hate Zen Cart?