[Wolves] BBC iPlayer?

John Rose john.aaron.rose at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 27 12:07:01 UTC 2009

Kevan,

I tried to use the BBC's iplayer software but it didn't work: when I tried
it, it was in Beta and downloadable from BBC iplayer Labs. However, there is
a piece of software called get_iplayer which works great. It's downloadable
from http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/. It's command line only. Maybe I'll
get round to setting up a GUI for it...

Regards,
John