[Wolves] M$ comes up with another money spinner....

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 13:52:41 UTC 2009

I had to check it was January 1st not April 1st when I saw this:

http://news.zdnet.com/2424-9595_22-256995.html

Agreed, this business model does work with mobile phones.  How many
home based mobile phone builders are there though?  I refer to home
builders of PC's probably not being able to upgrade or otherwise tweak
these machines.  I read into these 'subscription PC's' a locked in,
closed source hardware model similar to MS's closed source software.

Just my thoughts of course :-)