[Wolves] PC World, N810 for £80

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Fri Jan 16 11:20:26 UTC 2009

Alex Willmer wrote:
> Stock is very scarce, but some branches are selling off the N810 for
> £80! Compared to >£200 normally.
>
> http://hotukdeals.com/item/318046/nokia-n810-internet-tablet-79-97-cl

Alex I hate you! You know full well I paid £260 for mine last year, you
complete and utter.......

IMO (as an owner) put the money towards a NetBook I have to force myself
to like mine its OK but I need certain apps that just aren't available
or at the very least will cost you a black eye and a broken arm to get
running on the dam thing.

If you want something inconspicuous while sat on the sofa next to the
misses and just want email, web browsing (That's a bit tedious) and
IM/IRC then the N810 is for you but don't start wanting more you'll be
frustrated.