[Wolves] redditch auctions (arrow auctions - tues 19th) have 6 xerox photocopies

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:00:24 UTC 2009

just too inform people on the list  of the chance of picking up a
bargain xerox photocopy(kill me for not being a linux post)

its buyer beware at the auction difficult to test items if annoying
member of staff there at the auction. But there a chance that they
will go cheap (prob not cheap enough for me putting into account
transport costs on a big item like ths)

337   C6227  Xerox work centre 24 photocopier
339   C6227  Xerox document centre colour serials 50 photocopier
340   C6227  Xerox copy centre C90 photocopier
341   C6227  Xerox copy centre C55 photocopier
342   C6227  Xerox document centre 470ST photocopier
343   C6227  Xerox copy centre C35 photocopier

http://www.arrowauctions.co.uk/ (horrible website was only working
with IE till XML was fixed for the lots list)

Arrow Auctions
Bartleet Road
Washford
Redditch
Worcestershire
B98 0DQ
T: 01527 517707
F: 01527 510924

its on the otherside of the road from halfords HQ (which not far away
from morrisons supermarket)

http://openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.492818&mlon=-1.986276&zoom=16