[Wolves] redditch auctions (arrow auctions - tues 19th) have 6 xerox photocopies

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:27:39 UTC 2009

2009/1/21 Mark Croft <croftyboy at googlemail.com>:
> Hi everyone
>
> did not see anyone from the lugs down at the auction or any get back to me.
>
> Thought you would like too know the results of auction(sure would if
> anyone posted this)
>
> lot 337 went for around £30 I think.
> the other 5 did not sell he went as low as £1 on each :D
>
> There are big items and prob cost a bit to get shifted , I did not
> feel like asking to test them in the morning on tuesday (can view and
> sorta test items then if they like the look of your face).
> The biggest issue is no idea if the items worked and was just to over
> top really for my needs but a shame no one knew of charity or
> something that needed a nice colour photocopier(on the off chance it
> worked or not too expensive too get up and going etc etc)
>
> If anyone interested give them a ring they maybe happy too see you one
> if can get off there ASAP.
>
> Mark

Maybe, if they have stock left over that is hard to shift (and this
sounds like it could be a regular thing) one of the staff could
perhaps join their local Freecycle group and offer them for free on
there.  I know that this arrangement works for the Isle of Wight
Freecycle group as they have an auction on the island that often has
stuff left over.