[Wolves] Gwibber & identi.ca

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Fri Jan 23 10:38:25 UTC 2009

Hi All

I've been using Gwibber for a while now and love it to bits ("F'eck me
misery guts actually likes something") I have an identi.ca account which
was created and accessed via my OpenID

Gwibber cannot retreive messages "HTTPError 401 Unauthorized" I think it
sends (Doubtful) to the account but fails to retrieve because, I think,
I don't as such have a password for the account. Anyone know if you can
set a password on identi.ca without affecting the OpenID stuff?

Or any ideas how to get the identi.ca working with Gwibber other than
creating another account? I suppose if all else fails I'll have to get
in touch with the identi.ca people which will be a right pain hence me
asking here 1st.