[Wolves] Any Graphics people out there?

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Jan 27 16:05:19 UTC 2009

Hi All

I'm on the scrounge again, anyone got any any Graphics skills, Gimp,
Paint Shop Pro etc?

I have a logo I need touching up and just a couple of items adding I've
gone as far as I can with my limited drawing skills. I'm afraid there's
no money in it just the Kudos. If you're interested email me off list.

I should say that you will be sworn to secrecy as the logo is for a
project I'm considering starting but it may not get off the ground.

I have already purchased a domain name @ £20.00 for the potential site
that I intend to use the logo on so that blew my budget for this year.