[Wolves] Wolves Digest, Vol 298, Issue 6

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Fri Jul 3 14:36:22 UTC 2009

2009/7/3 JENETTE PALMER <jenette.palmer at btinternet.com>

> I will read around things first and then maybe I  can join in! Thanks for
> replying anyway.

Jenette, There's no need to apologise, we all started from the same point.
Welcome to Wolves LUG.

By all means read around the subject, but doing and asking are great ways to
learn so feel free to ask any questions.

If you wish you can change your subscription from digest, where emails are
delivered to you in batches, to normal delivery, where you receive each
email individually. It makes it easier to reply, when you have questions or
comments. To do so visit this page, and login:

https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/options/wolves

Regards, Alex