[Wolves] Proposed Talks

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 14:00:24 UTC 2009

I guess I could do a talk on any number of things which people might think I know about, from the following:

1) Spam filtering
2) Network Monitoring with Nagios and SNMP
3) Basic Linux Security
4) Virtualisation (Xen, KVM, VMware Server, VMware ESX Server, Virtualbox)
5) The command line for beginners.
6) Automated Linux installations with Kickstart

The thing is, I think most of these have either been done in the past or there's no shortage of people who already know this stuff.

I guess there is one other I could do:

6) How to talk to girls.

Ok the last one is a joke, I'm pretty rubbish at it :)

Ad

 --

http://blog.adamsweet.org/