[Wolves] Business Start Up (Was Proposed Talks)

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 11:13:51 UTC 2009

> Stupid question: if you can't use the counter service, how do you bank cheques or pay real paper and metal money in? Not that I ever expect anyone to pay with real money, but cheques are still pretty common in business.

Yes, cheques are quite common; we made an effort to persuade our
customers to pay via BACS or bank transfer not so long ago, and we now
only have one company paying via cheque - they're one of our worst
payers, and no doubt like the fact they send the cheque out via 2nd
class post, and it takes time for us to take it to the bank and cash
it.....

David.
--
David Goodwin