[Wolves] Business Start Up (Was Proposed Talks)

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 11:13:51 UTC 2009

dick_turpin wrote :
> Adam Sweet wrote:
> > Sorry for topic flooding, I'd like to request one too:
> >
> > How to start your own business (or go it alone).
> >
> It will be a lot cheaper to 'buy' an off the shelf company from
> Companies House
> This will probably have all the necessary registrations already in place.
> Problem is you'll be limited with the name choice. Setting up a company
> from scratch (Name wise) is pricey.
>
> Talk to your bank get a Business Start up Manager they should/would love
> to help you with that.

<begin random series of replies>

Registering a new business with companies house is dead easy, and can
be done online. It doesn't cost much either and takes less than half
an hour.

Obviously, you may prefer to not start as a limited company, in which
case there's even less to do (as a sole trader etc)

David
--
David Goodwin

[ david at codepoets dot co dot uk ]