[Wolves] Proposed Talks

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Jul 16 11:40:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 10:37 +0100, Richard Smedley wrote:
> Adam Sweet wrote:
> > Sorry for topic flooding, I'd like to request one too:
>
> > How to start your own business (or go it alone).
>
> If anyone wants to do a talk on this, I could supplement
> it with a small talk on starting your own Social Enterprise
> afterwards (& do something about my ultra-minimal meeting
> attendance at the same time ;).

I'd be up for coming to a social enterprise talk as well.

I think I have the worst ratio or meetings I was at the first and
haven't been to one for about 3 years and it's my second time of missing
meetings for a period that long :)

sparkes

--
Stephen 'sparkes' Parkes - http://zx-81.com - twitter.com/steve_parkes