[Wolves] Does this posting work?

Andy Smith andy at strugglers.net
Mon Jul 20 02:12:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 07:14:09PM +0100, Andrew Lewis wrote:
> 2009/7/19 Mark Ellse <me at chaseacademy.com>:
> > Nice to be back. Particularly nice to know that the reason no-one has been
> > talking to me is not something I've done!
>
> yep, I've been having the same problem.... took me a while to realize, too.

There's a list archive here:

http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/wolves/

Generally speaking if your post appears in it then you can be fairly
confident that the list membership received it also (and if it's
not, they probably didn't).

Cheers,
Andy

"I'd be happy to buy all variations of sex to ensure I got what I wanted."
 -- Gary Coates (talking about cabling)