[Wolves] Wolves LUG 10 years old

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Jul 21 19:17:18 UTC 2009

2009/7/21 Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org>:

> archive.org has a snapshot of the old wolves.lug.org.uk website, which
> states that the first website went live on 29th November 1999 and 2nd
> December the mailing list started working.

I have a confession to make I created that logo in fireworks (also the
two logos linuxuk used and one for xinit systems ;) )

> http://web.archive.org/web/20001204201300/http://www.wolves.lug.org.uk/
>

> Would anyone care to point out some key Wolves LUG moments in the last
> 10 years? People pointing out that they joined in the year 200x doesn't
> count as a key event or I'd have tried that one :)

This was a key event
http://web.archive.org/web/20001204202400/www.wolves.lug.org.uk/m1.htm

shame the only photo working is one of my ugly mug messing around with
a copy of NT4 and a penguin because Lee looked around 12 then ;)

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - blog zx-81.com