[Wolves] Microsofts sudden release of GPL code

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Thu Jul 23 11:26:12 UTC 2009

> I neither love them or hate them, but I cant stand FUD comments
> regarding MS or MS bashing for bashing's sake If you don't like their
> products or supposed attitude don't use them its really simple.

I think it's their sudden change of heart that has gotten everyone
suspicious. There are companies that are built around or heavily
support linux and open source and even when one of them shows any
signs of teaming up with MS (e.g. Novell) people get suspicious. So, a
sudden change of heart form MS is a bit unnerving.

I guess time will tell where this goes, but overall I'm still not a
real big fan of MS (though I don't particularly hate them)