[Wolves] Microsoft has submitted the code to the Linux kernel

Claire lug at sitesearcher.co.uk
Sat Jul 25 17:04:29 UTC 2009

Apologies in advance if this offends anyone..

but.. I have to agree Freecycle is a home for jumped up t*ssers to feed
their ego's. One family runs multiple arms locally, hope it's nobody
close to home! ;)

I was actually denied access to joining freecycle purely because the
'reason for joining' I had given wasn't worthy of their jumped up
t*sserdom. Excuse my french!

The sadly unworthy reason given was I was looking for an old washing
machine. It seemed a valid reason to me and I was frankly surprised to
have to give a 'reason' anyway. What I should have done, apparently, was
grovel and cow-tow to the majestic leaders and rant on about saving the
planet. Grrr harris holes!

I tried to join a different region but was told I was unworthy because I
had already been declined by their (real) sister god elsewhere. Needless
to say my response was sharply worded..

I even sent a complaint to the american super gods but without response.

As a result of my unworthiness everything now gets dumped in landfill
which seems to undo all their 'good work'. *cough*anchors*cough*

Again, hope this doesnt offend anybody present.

Grr!