[Wolves] Wolves LUG 10 years old

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Thu Jul 30 09:46:32 UTC 2009

Jayne Heger wrote:

> I remember my very first visit to the LUG, 2002/2003ish, and finally
> meeting all the great people that were there at the time - Jono, Aq,
> Adam, Chris (who gave me a lift back, where is he now?), Dan (hehe!) ;-)

Which Chris was that? Proctor is still around, not sure whether he was
coming to meetings in those days and there was Savvy, who is still
around, just not around here so much.

> The thing I liked about the Wolves LUG was all the rude jokes and the
> funny banter between Jono and Aq (I swear those two should go into
> comedy, they'd make millions!)
> I don't think I have actually said it before but I just want to say
> thankyou ever so much to everyone on this list for making me feel
> welcome at the LUG when I went, seeing as the lack of women, other
> places could have made me feel so awkward, but I immediately felt at
> home here.

Bless you :) I'm glad it's been as much fun for you as it has for me. I
think there's no question that you're part of the Wolves LUG family even
though we don't see you so much these days.

> Another 10 years!!!

:)

Ad