[Wolves] Alpha 1200 (install guide for dummies)

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Jul 30 17:41:44 UTC 2009

2009/7/30 Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:

> I have the aboot> although the commands seem a bit flaky to me, I looked
> on the Debian site where it talks about preceede but my nose started to
> bleed.

It's been a while since I let the alpha go but I remember it being
pretty simple when you know how (isn't it always) and very similar to
the boot cdrom command on ultra sparcs.

It's just a case of knowing the command to boot from the cdrom and the
name the firmware knows it by.

Once it boots it's standard debian text installer and as easy as
anything to install.

I'm sure you can crack it ;)

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - blog zx-81.com