[Wolves] Last nights meet

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Thu Jun 4 13:21:50 UTC 2009

Hi All

Really enjoyed myself last night TBH for the 1st 20 mins or so I was
bored out my brains but things soon warmed up as Adam arrived so we had
someone to kick in the spuds for the rest of the night :-)

As I'm terrible with names;

1. Did you get your wifi working?

2. I found the quote that made me fall in love with ArchLinux

*Q)* When I run "pacman --sync" it comes up with "could not open sync
database:reponame have you used --refresh yet?" but when I run pacman
--refresh it does nothing?!

*A)* This error is due to your inability to read man pages. We recommend
you try the pacman man page - it really is very useful.

You know who you are?
Cheers