[Wolves] Friday Funny

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:14:53 UTC 2009

that is quite funny.

I guess creating a rule that does not allow non-windows OS system to
be bundled with windows software would be a bit difficult. Also
require the data input team to be a bit more knowledgable about what
they are entering into the system. A knock on effect would also they
would then require a bit more pay for having that knowledge and
putting brain into gear.

I guess we all have made mistakes on a friday.

Mark