[Wolves] No-NAT ADSL Router

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:09:33 UTC 2009

I cannot comment on the router side of things as most of that went
whoosh over my head :-)  However, where ISPs are concerned I am about
9 months into my contract with O2 and I am very well pleased with the
service I get.  I have 8mb broadband that is pretty much 8mb most of
the time (this on a BT phone line).  I don't ever recall having a
dropped connection and I have no download limits.  Yes, they do make
mention of a fair usage policy but having gone up to 100gb of
downloads in one billing period and still no warning or anything...
Then there is the price.  £7.34 per monthly billing period.  Every
three months I top up my mobile with £10 of credit which gives me this
rate.

I'm more than happy.