[Wolves] HP Mininote 2133 for £200

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 18:21:17 UTC 2009

I am definitely interested in a netbook.  But, I want a 10 inch
screen, 2gb of RAM and HD of at least 160gb or possibly 200gb.  I'd
prefer something like a 1.6ghz processor at the least.  The eeePC just
doesn't do it for me.  The Aspire One does...nearly.  Having played
with a few different models in Currys in the Mander Centre the Apsire
came out on top.  They are releasing an updated version soon.  The
problem with that is that it iwll only be loaded with Win XP.  Ok, I
hear you cry, load Linux on to it.  Yes, but will they have fiddled
around and changed the chips so that they are slightly incompatible
with Linux?  Which is why I shall have to wait and see what happens
with others who purchase the new models.  I don't know if they
upgrading the RAM amounts though either.