[Wolves] backing up methods

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Tue May 5 10:34:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've set up Simple Backup on my PC at home. It does work very well.
You can see how many backups have been done by going to the restore
app in the system menu. It will give you a dropdown menu of available
backups.

>> I know it depends on th amount
>> of data, but we are talking about 4.5G of data, photos, videos etc

Yes. Depending on how you set it up. If you did incremental backups
then it will only copy and backup the changes since the last full
backup. I think I have mine set to do a  full backup every month, and
incremental ones each day. This means once a month it takes a while
(hour or two) to backup the entire hard drive, then each other day
maybe 10-20mins.

Hope that helps.

Ciarán