[Wolves] backing up methods

John Rose john.aaron.rose at googlemail.com
Fri May 8 09:55:46 UTC 2009

Kevan,

I don't intend to use the usb drive with Windows: even if Id id I would use
the extfs plugin on a Windows PC. At first, I formatted the usb drive as
ext3, but I ran into permissions problems re copying files (using cp) from
/home to it. This seemed to be due to gconf-editor system/storage options.
So I reformatted it as FAT32. I'll try again reformatting it as ext2.

Regards,
John
07894 211434