[Wolves] Introduction

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 13:10:23 UTC 2009

2009/5/12 dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:
> Stephen Parkes wrote:

>>> Size is no indication of quality :-P
>>>

>> I used Ubuntu when it was smaller than ArchLinux do I win?
> No, now leave me alone while I think up yet another cutting and witty
> response, you know full well I'm only usually good for one or two per
> year I'm digging into next years allocation at this rate. ;-)

Here's one to bolster you for a bit.

Is that 5,000 more users actual real users or just 5,000 more
downloads?  Where they get tried once and then the user goes back to
their original OS?

Be interesting to find out what the true stat's are.

Yes, I do like and use Ubuntu amongst other OS's :-)  in fact it saved
my bacon the other day when XP went weird... yay Ubuntu!!!