[Wolves] Best sub £300 Linux Netbook

DragonMaster LUG at clews.homelinux.net
Sun May 17 15:38:24 UTC 2009

Hi All.  Just been to PC world to try to get a netbook - specifically the
Advent 4213.  However, I was told that putting Linux on it would mean that
half the features wouldn't work, and that it would invalidate the
warranty!  Can anyone advise if they have found a netbook that is 100%
compatible, AND has a large HDD (rather than an 8Gb SSD) and 3G
compatability.

  I was originally looking at the HP 2133, but this is no longer available
anywhere.

  Your advice and recommendations are, as always, very welcome