[Wolves] Python West Midlands October meeting is this Saturday the 31st October

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Oct 27 12:00:38 UTC 2009

2009/10/27 Zeth <theology at gmail.com>:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> The Python West Midlands October meeting is this Saturday the 31st
> October (moved from its normal 4th Sat due to allow people to go to
> Lugradio live).

I'm not going (too many sensitive souls in the PyWM community who
think I'm a twat for one,  too many sensitive souls in the PyWM
community who couldn't code their way out of a paper bag for another
;) ) but I might pop my head in on a future event just to catch up
with John so be warned.

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - blog zx-81.com