[Wolves] The Internet is dangerous

Jenette Palmer jen at linuxmail.org
Thu Sep 10 17:20:44 UTC 2009

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Dave Morley"
  To: "Wolverhampton Linux User Group"
  Subject: Re: [Wolves] The Internet is dangerous
  Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:14:34 +0100

  On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 17:13 +0100, dick_turpin wrote:
  > Ron Wellsted wrote:
  > > You can add a picture to you profile on the website. Login, click
  on
  > > "My Account", then edit and scroll to the bottom off the page.
  you cn
  > > then upload a picture that will be associated with your profile.
  > > Maximum dimensions are 85x85 and the maximum size is 30 kB.
  > I've forgotten my login, shame
  >
  > And there's no room for a "Meet the Team" either

  Me thinks that thou dost protest too much mr turpin.

  I think both must be done sooner rather than latter :D
  --
  Seek That Thy Might Know

  http://www.davmor2.co.uk
  << signature.asc >>

  Actually he's not that bad is he? He used to scare me to death but I
  have sort of got used to him now!  And his picture wasn't as bad as
  it could have been - no horns or anthing -as one might be prone to
  imagine.

  Wolves LUG mailing list
  Homepage: http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/

An Excellent Credit Score is 750