[Wolves] om nom nom

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 11:10:29 UTC 2009

----- Original Message ----

About half a mile up the Tettenhall Road towards the city centre, in an area called Chapel Ash, is a pub called the Clarendon, they do food on Sunday which was pretty nice if I recall correctly. Been a few years since I went so it migth be worth checking with them. There are also quite a few kebab/pizza take aways and chip shops there, but they will probably all be closed on Sunday afternoon.

Half a mile in the other direction is a pub called the Newbridge, on the corner of Tettenhall Road and Crowther Road, which does food including a Sunday carvery for around £6.95. Opposite there is a Domino's Pizza. There is a Chinese near to Dominos but again they might be closed. Almost opposite the Connaught is a petrol station for the lazy and unadventurous.

Ad

 --

http://blog.adamsweet.org/