[Wolves] Jerky video

Mark Ellse me at chaseacademy.com
Sun Sep 27 12:57:38 UTC 2009

Thanks for the help on this. I've done a bit more work on this now
with my son, who's getting into Ubuntu.

He's produced a guide on his website about everything that is needed
for getting DVDs to work with Ubuntu. The link below may be of
interest or use.

http://blog.jjtcomputing.co.uk/2009/08/22/playing-encrypted-dvds-in-ubuntu-the-complete-guide/

Mark