[Wolves] +Hi+

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 09:40:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 09:57 +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On 08/04/10 09:54, Dan Dart wrote:
> > When do we get to burn the heretic?
> > Or h-e-r-e-t-i-x as it may be now.
> >
> I would imagine Dave is still in bed as Canonical workers are paid
> ridiculous amounts and have to do very little in return. I mean how hard
> is it to copy a Mac? :-P

And you want to burn the the spamming heretic, Kettle, pot, black spring
to mind ;)

This arrived last night I was at the lug meeting Pete where was you :P

I'm going to block the user and to be fair the mailing list is out of my
hands the spam filtering is done on a national scale as part of the big
lug picture.
--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk