[Wolves] LIST FOR TECHNICAL MEETING 18/04/10

Darren Worrall dw at darrenworrall.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 11:23:35 UTC 2010

Start: 18/04/2010 - 10:00am
End: 18/04/2010 - 4:00pm
Timezone: Etc/GMT
This will be the first of a new breed of technical meetings for the
group:

I'm hoping that the day will be a mix of tutorial, information and
practical sessions.

Lunch will be in the form of a buffet style meal.

Tea, Coffee and Juice will be available.

Entry to the event will be £5 to cover the costs of food and drink, so
if you can bring a £5 pound note it'll make life easier.

This technical meeting will be based on Python.

Lincoln House Community Room
Lincoln House
Tremont Street
Wolverhampton
WV10 0JB

The Above says is all really speak up now if there are issues with times
etc

GOES:
1. Dave Morley
2. Andy D'Arcy Jewell
3. Amrik Singh
4. Chris O'Rawe (Will try and make this one)
5. Alex W
6. Peter Cannon
7. Dan Dart (well, I'll try)
8. Matthew Round
9. Ad
10. Darren Worrall (a newb!)

Just to clarify, since somebody else asked and it wasn't answered, we're
on BST now so we're actually talking 9am BST to 3pm BST?

Lates:

No Shows:

Cheers,

Darren