[Wolves] First Tech Day Over

Mike Hingley computa_mike at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 14:17:39 UTC 2010

First off - appologies if I top post this but I'm at work at the moment and can't figure out how to use Hotmail to post correctly.

I thought it was top notch - I had installed IDLE as per Andy's instructions, but hadn't really twigged that it was such a fully featured IDE - I had assumed it was like a Python Shell.  I think I learned a lot, and the enthusiasm Andy had for the language has left me inspired to develop my next app using Python - I'm looking forward to crashing a computer In a whole new language!.  I'd like to add my thanks to all those who were involved with the planning and delivery of this course.  I had to shoot off at half 4, as the Boss Lady was at work and expecting a lift home, so unfortunately missed Alex's talk.