[Wolves] PostgreSQL talk

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Thu Aug 26 13:52:19 UTC 2010

On 26/08/10 14:40, Andy Jewell wrote:
> I don't think so, Peter - we'd all love to hear you whinge about how hard it all is!

That is a lie propagated by people who haven't taken the time to get to
know me :-P I was laughing my guts out last night at the meeting! I'm a
very happy person I'll have you know. :-)

> But seriously, it would still be worth-while. You have a fresh perspective on it, wheras a lot of us have entrenched views and conditioned responses to it.

Now I know you're taking the pee, we are talking really simple stuff
here "This is how you create a database", "This is how you put tables in".

Chris I'd love to hear your talk mate.