[Wolves] Try again

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Mon Feb 8 17:09:04 UTC 2010

Alex Willmer wrote:
> On 8 February 2010 15:22, Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:
>> FFS its that crappy website, its redirecting to the one you lot keep getting this
>> is what happens when you pay oodles of cash to a smart Alec web designer with the
>> brains of a maggot.
>
> They wouldn't know a permanent URL if it bit them on the proboscis.
> Not even the back and forward controls work. Ever notice how it's
> always ASP and ASP.NET sites that suffer this?

I've had this website bookmarked since the last time I was job hunting
and it's pretty annoying. Doesn't do job searches as RSS feeds or send
you jobs by email like EVERY OTHER JOB SITE IN THE WORLD. Yes, shouting.
I find it unusable.

Worst job site ever. But annoyingly useful occasionally if you can
navigate it. Sigh.

Regards,

Adam Sweet

--