[Wolves] Dropbox as your home directory

Andy Jewell Andy.Jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Thu Feb 18 10:58:27 UTC 2010

If there's a FUSE driver to mount your dropbox, it should work.

But it would probably be slow - unless for instance with Ubuntu One, you make a local replica of your couchdb database (couchdb is what is behind Ubuntu One).

Andy D'Arcy Jewell
SysMicro Linux Support

T:  +44 (0) 844 991 8804
M: +44 (0) 7961 605631
F:  +44 (0) 844 357 7020
E:  andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
W: www.sysmicro.co.uk

CRN THE CHANNEL AWARDS 2009 WINNER
SysMicro named CRN’s Editor’s Choice for Emerging Business of the Year 2009, recognising SysMicro for our considerable growth, specifically in Enterprise Solutions.