[Wolves] OggCamp Liverpool

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Jan 12 10:59:33 UTC 2010

Hi All

Hopefully most of you know OggCamp 2010 was announced yesterday
http://lamerk.org/2010/announcing-oggcamp

Quote Fab Schnitselburgermurgerhoffan ;-)

"I am proud to officially announce OggCamp 10 today. The second OggCamp will take
place in Liverpool in the UK on the weekend of May 1 & 2 to be preceded by Rathole
Radio’s first ever Rathole Roadshow on April 30. That event will include live
concerts by David Rovics, Attila The Stockbroker and my good friend Dan Lynch
among others. But mainly, this year’s OggCamp1 will be even bigger and better than
the original: There will be two full days of content, including another joint
Ubuntu UK Podcast / Linux Outlaws live show, in a much bigger location — we are
also discussing a possible exhibition space and much more. Since there will be no
more LugRadio Live we are committed to taking up the torch and we’re running with
it full tilt. Together, these two events will make a magnificent weekend of free
software and free culture in North West England. So mark the dates in your
calendar now! Here’s all the details:

    * Rathole Roadshow: April 30 (20:00 - late) at the Bad Format Social Club in
Liverpool (ticket prices TBA)
    * OggCamp 10: May 1/2 (all day) at The Black-E in Liverpool (admission free)

For further information, keep an eye on the OggCamp website and our official
identi.ca stream which will both have updates as the planning progresses. I think
I can safely say for all of us who organised OggCamp 2009 that it was an
absolutely amazing experience and we hope to see you all turn up again this year.
See you in Liverpool!"

I shall be going on the Saturday I shall probably stay all day potentially there
will be one or two places in my car if your interested, my girls will possibly be
going so if they do we can get 3 (Poss 4) in the back and 1 in the front.

Let me know if you want a lift especially you Adam cos I hate everyone else ;-)