[Wolves] Dick's Tips (Tbird + Ubuntu)

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 11:20:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-12 at 11:15 +0000, Adam Sweet wrote:
> netzsooc at gmail.com wrote:
> > I have not yet installed Karmic (being lazy), but wouldn't it work as
> > well just with evolution better than with TB?
>
> There may be ways of doing it with Evolution, but I haven't tried them.
> However the major flaw in your plan is that Evolution is bollocks ;)
>
> As it happens, I didn't like Lightning+Provider for Google either, it
> looked terrible and was buggy, but it was about 2 and a half years ago
> so maybe things are better now. I might give it another try.
>
> As you appear to be a Spanish speaker (Octavio?) and might not be
> familiar with British slang:

Actually it works out of the box with evolution :P

And you know what It's not as bad as you all make out either.

I find it no slower than any of the list that Pete mentioned oh and
really why would every gnome desktop still use it if it was so crap ;)

--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk