[Wolves] West Midlands Ruby User Group

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Mon Jan 18 12:28:46 UTC 2010

Hi everyone.

Just had a mail from a guy called Karl Doody asking me if I know any
Ruby programmers who would be interested in attending a WM RUG meeting
this Wednesday at the Newhampton Arts Centre (the LRL 09 venue). He was
put in touch with me via the guy from the Newhampton who told him about LRL.

As I'm not in Wolves and not a Ruby guy, I offered to post it here:

http://www.meetup.com/West-Midlands-Ruby-User-Group-WMRUG

http://www.wmrug.org

If you are interested or maybe know people who would be then please
either get in touch with him or pass the info on. I pointed him at the
local LUGs and programming groups, but perhaps you might post this on
other relevant mailing lists if you feel it's appropriate to do so.

Regards,

Adam Sweet

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/