[Wolves] New to Linux advice appreciated

Andy Jewell Andy.Jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 10:45:20 UTC 2010

I've dabbled with it a bit... about 2-3 years ago. It's a hardcore "security investigation" distro.

Cool, but as you say, not a newbie distro. I believe it is Ubuntu/debian based these days.

Andy D'Arcy Jewell
SysMicro Linux Support

T:  +44 (0) 844 991 8804
M: +44 (0) 7961 605631
F:  +44 (0) 844 357 7020
E:  andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
W: www.sysmicro.co.uk

CRN THE CHANNEL AWARDS 2009 WINNER
SysMicro named CRN’s Editor’s Choice for Emerging Business of the Year 2009, recognising SysMicro for our considerable growth, specifically in Enterprise Solutions.